- This event has passed.
ESFRI RIs-EOSC liaison workshop
January 30, 2019
ESFRI will be organising a workshop on the relationship between ESFRI Research Infrastructures (RIs) and the European Open Science Cloud (EOSC), in London on 30 January 2019.
The main objective of the workshop is the liaison among ESFRI, ESFRI RIs and EOSC stakeholders, in order to ensure the optimal integration of ESFRI RIs in the EOSC ecosystem. In this direction, the Workshop aims to
1. Promote sharing existing good practices and experiences and collaborating on:
- Open science policies, including domain/cross-domain ones
- Data and services’ sharing and re-use, including the adoption of FAIR principles and the appropriate criteria for reproducibility of data and research results (+R)
- Understanding strategies for federating into EOSC the good practices and services developed by the ESFRI RIs
- Understanding and discussing the architecture, access, and interfaces
- Understanding and discussing the governance and participation rules
- Planning training for developing skills