The EUROFLEETS+ ‘Research Vessel Training Toolkit’ represents a further step towards a higher level of marine researcher training, improving and consolidating the organization and development of Floating University courses by:
- defining common procedures and templates, to ensure a standardised approach to course development
- providing information on how to produce module descriptors, learning outcomes, organize pre- and post-cruise workshops
- developing digital learning resources
- identifying on-board social media and outreach activities
- supporting the courses organizers by providing a suite of e-modules
This guide is aimed to help course organizers to plan and conduct the course by providing information on the main steps and stages in sequence from the designing a training course, to evaluation for feedback into further development.
Access this resource here