Over 90 people have registered, and eventually, over 50 participated in the “ENVRI-Hub for EOSC and Planet Earth” side event at the 17th RDA plenary meeting. Thank you all again for attending the event!
Even though the event was organized on late Friday afternoon, it managed to bring together a wide spectrum of audience interested in the concept, approach, and latest progress in the development of ENVRI-hub – a central gateway to interdisciplinary services offered by the environmental research infrastructures.
The participants raised several important questions and engaged in a fruitful discussion that will help the ENVRI-FAIR team further develop the hub.
Watch the videos
General ENVRI community and ENVRI-hub presentations
At the beginning of the meeting, there were 2 general presentations introducing the ENVRI community and the general goal and structure of the ENVRI-hub:
- Brief introduction of the ENVRI Community, ENVRI-FAIR and our approach by Anca Hienola
- The ENVRI-hub, design, and architecture by Andreas Petzold
More technical presentations describing different pieces of the ENVRI-hub Puzzle
- The ENVRI catalogue of Services by Keith Jeffery
- The ENVRI Authentication and Authorisation Infrastructure (AAI) implementation by Keith Jeffery
- Use of persistent identifiers by environmental research infrastructures by Maggie Hellström
- Triple stores and data storage certification by Markus Stocker
ENVRI-FAIR Data Licenses, citation and usage tracking by Markus Fiebig
See the presentation slides
- Brief introduction of the ENVRI Community, ENVRI-FAIR and our approach – Anca Hienola
- The ENVRI-hub, design, and architecture – Andreas Petzold
- The Pieces of the ENVRI-hub Puzzle:
Give us your feedback
We would love to receive your feedback so we can improve our event in the future.
Please, fill in the online form