- Develop further the common standards and policies for data life cycle, cataloguing, curation, provenance and service provision within ENVRIs.
- Develop and implement in each RI the necessary tools for reaching TOP 1, thereby adopting an open approach to sharing data and software.
- Improve skills of personnel in the RIs to develop and maintain the FAIR infrastructures through extensive training programs.
- Increase the potential for innovation of each RI by establishing a specific ENVRI-FAIR service catalogue section in the EOSC catalogue.
- Establish cohesion with global RI landscape, incl. RI clusters and regional/international initiatives in the environmental sector.
Expose thematic data services and tools from the RI catalogues to the EOSC catalogue of services at EOSC-hub, COPERNICUS, GEO.