- This event has passed.
6th ENVRI week
May 14 - May 18
Sixth ENVRI week will be organized in hotel NH Zandvoort, Netherlands, May 14-18, 2018
Dates of the next ENVRI weeks
- 7th EW – November 5-9, 2018 (most likely Prague)
- 8th EW – March 25-29, 2019 (Helsinki)
REGISTRATION AND AGENDA
The registration will be open once we have the agenda, i.e. at the beginning of March.
We made a block reservation for our group in Hotel NH Zandvoort. The hotel will provide us with a link to the accommodation booking with a special quote. The link will be available once the registration is open.
FROM THE AIRPORT
Train: From Schiphol Airport departs a train every 30 minutes to Zandvoort aan Zee. It costs €7.40.
Taxi: It’s a 35 minutes trip and is around €80.
FROM THE TRAIN STATION
From Zandvoort aan Zee Station: take the bus 81 to Circuit. It costs €1.02.
The Zandvooort station is just a 12 minute walk from the hotel
If you’re in the city for a few days buy a bus daytickets
Click here for a Zandvoort transport map.
The hotel’s GPS Coordinates: 52.384840°N 4.533253°E
Parking: Onsite is €14+VAT / day or offsite €6+VAT / day
Click here to get directions.
POINTS OF INTEREST
- Boulevard Zandvoort (400m)
- Beach Zandvoort (1,5km)
- Kennemer Dunes National Park (6km) – The variation in vegetation is very broad leading to a wealth of flora and fauna. Alongside numerous foxes, deer and rabbits, the Kennemerdunen dunes are home to many species of birds, insects and amphibians. There are also different types of bat who sleep and hibernate in the old bunkers left behind after World War Two. To guarantee a sound natural balance, horses and cattle were released into the area several years ago.
- City of Haarlem (10 min. by train) – With its ancient buildings, cobbled streets and winding waterways, the medieval city of Haarlem is one of themost photogenic destinations in the Netherlands. Easily reachable by train, Haarlem is often referred to as a scaled-down version of its more famous neighbour.