The JERICO-NEXT project is an H2020European project, coordinated by Ifremer and whose theme is the constitution of a European network of coastal observatories.
More about Ifremer: www.ifremer.fr
More about Jerico: www.jerico-ri.eu
Main mission: This project concerns research infrastructures with numerous partners, thirty-four and spread all over Europe. In this
context, Ifremer offers a position of EU project manager for the JERICO-NEXT project to support the coordination of the project. The objective is to ensure the daily monitoring of administrative, organizational and financial aspects. Placed (e) alongside the scientific coordinator and coordinator of the project, he/she assists them in a set of tasks related to the administrative and financial organization of the project.
- Day-to-day follow-up of the activities defined in the JERICO-NEXT project work packages, deliverables and milestones,
- Follow-up of the Trans-National Access (TNA) activities of the JERICO-NEXT project (Agreements, reminders, budget monitoring)
- Follow up of communication actions
- Support to the preparation of the technical and financial reports of the partners, for the European Commission, especially for the cost evaluation for the activities of “Trans-National Access”,
- Tracking allowances advances to partners and their expenses (FormC),
- Coordination assistance for the preparation of meetings: workshops, general assemblies, meetings of steering committees, scientific committees
- Organization of the logistics related to the various meetings and meetings between partners,
- Support for the writing of minutes, summary notes, and statement of conclusions,
- Daily internal relations with the functional departments and departments concerned.
- Master in European Project Management
- A Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in the marine environment would be appreciable
- 1 to 2 years of professional experience
- Technical skills/trades (knowledge, know-how)
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge and experience in monitoring European projects, in particular H2020
- A sense of rigor and organization
- Adaptability and ability to work in a team.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org including necessarily CV+ Letter + contact references of previous employment(s) before 17 Sept. 2018.